Friday, January 28, 2011

handsome chef (not lucid)

I went to bed later than usual yesterday, around 2.30 a.m. Had one dose of DMT on iDoser to see if my new headphones could give me the "noetic lightning" effects stated in the descriptions. Nothing, nada. Moral: don't convince yourself that iDoser is placebo. Fell asleep after listening to around 60% of the dose, and that's when the fun starts. I was hoping for a lucid dream before going to bed, but since I was too tired from the journey back from KL, I did not have enough energy to attain lucidity. In my dream, I found myself sitting among a group of girls in a rather large wooden house. I believe that the place resembles Nur Bukit Unggul, where I joined Southern Gathering two weeks ago, but altered beyond recognition. A very handsome and princely chef emerged all of sudden, and the girls started clapping and squealing with delight. I felt lost, coz I seriously didn't know who the hell was that chef and what the hell was he doing in the middle of a girl gathering. He addressed the crowd with his charming manner, but I didn't really pay attention. Then I realized he was looking at my direction and saying something to me. I couldn't hear what he was saying, so I just acted blur. To my surprise, he approached me and whispered in my ear, asking "Do you love me?" I was completely stunned. The sensation of him whispering in my ear was damn real. Let's not forget the fact that he's immensely gorgeous :D

After that weird introduction, the girls started making several lines in front of him, apparently dividing themselves into different groups. I remembered from some time ago that I was in Group M, so I joined the M girls. The facilitator (?) distributed some drawings to the girls. I was told that the drawings were the girls' artwork in honour of the handsome chef, done during their previous meeting with him. I felt really left out because I realized that I was not there during their previous meeting, so I couldn't show off my newly-acquired psychedelic drawing skills.

I suddenly found myself lying on one corner of the house, iDosing to DMT. I took about 10 minutes of the dose before deciding that I need to stop. However, much to my horror, I could still hear the binaural beats in my ears even after taking off my headphones. I feared that my hearing had been damaged by listening to binaural beats too much. I paced back and forth, panicky, dug my ears with cotton buds and tapped my head several time to make the sound go away. Finally, after around 20 minutes, the sound faded altogether (later after waking up I realized that the binaural beats do indeed come from my laptop because I fell asleep with the dose on - I guess there were still around 15% of the dose left when I slipped into dreamland).

The dream transitioned to another scene, still at the distorted Nur Bukit Unggul. I explored the wooden house and found an abandoned bathroom which, oddly, was similar to the one at dad's mother's house. There were massive piles of clothes and papers in the bathroom. I was told that a mentally disturbed scientist actually lived in that bathroom. I tried to enter, but was taken aback when I saw a pair of hands sticking out from the piles of clothes. Then I saw another one. And another one. I ran away to meet my parents.

I saw that handsome chef again on my way out, but this time he looked a bit older than before. There was a woman with her. I assumed that he's married, so I walked away, feeling disappointed. Back to my room, my parents were already waiting to fetch me from the gathering. Then I realized I haven't packed my stacks of books, and started panicking. I heard mom calling my name; it was time to wake up and goreng kuih.

3 comments:

  1. AWW! Why must he be married?! Haha. Hmm...what do you think the dream means? Or is it just an ordinary dream? At any rate, any dream with a good lookin' chef in it sounds good to me :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu lah pasal! I remembered feeling extremely disappointed; after all, he whispered "do you love me" to me kot!
    I can't seem to find a meaning behind this one. Maybe Subconscious wants me to get a chef boyfriend? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe! And that "do you love me" bit reminds me of Christian in Moulin Rouge~ hahah.

    Btw,

    Whenever the subject of marriage or wedding and stuff like that arises (as they often do when a cousin or relative gets engaged/married), and I happen to be on the unfortunate receiving end of the 'What about you question?', the answer had always been (and still is), "I want to marry a chef. I can work and he can stay at home and cook and take care of the kids. I also don't want a wedding, can't I just like 'sign' a document of some sort in an office and just get it over with?"

    The horror in the eyes of the asker is very much satisfying. They can't tell if I'm joking or not. Heck, I don't know either.

    ReplyDelete