Friday, June 24, 2011

3 freakin weeks already!!!

I are sad.

I are really really sad.

It's dry spell again. Freakin 3 weeks dry spell. This time it's even longer than my pseudoephedrine-induced dry spell, which is bad because if I couldn't find the culprit behind the dry spell how the hell am I supposed to end it? Gahhh!

My last lucid dream was on June 3rd, a mash-up between Supernatural and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (it occurred to me that I didn't even write that one in here. Damn exam). Afterwards I sort of forgot about lucid dreaming for a while and focused on my final exam. But really, I did not abandon my thoughts on lucid dreaming completely; I still do reality checks and MILD attempts. Sometimes. Like, twice a week? Lol. Don't get me started on All Day Awareness.

During exam week, my sleep pattern was completely screwed up, thanks to my tendency to do things at the last minute. Slept at 3.30 am, woke up at 7 am, no time for afternoon naps - you think I can have a decent REM sleep like that? I didn't even have time to write down my dreams in my physical dream journal anymore. It's been empty since 7/6. Poor guy.

Now that I started my holiday already, I thought I could get my lucid dreams back. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Been trying for a week with no significant result. My dream recall had also deteriorated, but maybe that's because I couldn't be bothered writing them down the moment I woke up from my sleep. I did WBTB everyday, combined with MILD, but the closest thing I got to lucid dreaming is finding myself in an altered version of my flat, with every doors taped with rage comic faces, did reality check but did not find anything weird about my hands. Ten fingers, not crooked or anything, except maybe a bit skinnier. I even took 'lucid aids', listened to isochronic tones, watched subliminal videos, what-have-you. Nothing remarkable so far. Well, except for some very nice and refreshing deep sleep I guess. Valerian root is awesome, though not really oneirogenic for me.

Valerian root in the tea, 100 mg of B6 in the supplement. And I still can't have my lucid dreams back. Maybe I should take melatonin as well. And Salvia XDDDD


I really don't have any clue. I miss my lucid dreams, miss the trolling DCs, altered versions of Adrien, and my Raphael. My beloved Raphael. It's been long.

Time for me to start ADA?

No comments:

Post a Comment