Saturday, June 4, 2011

I *told* you you'll be in my dream

Dream sharing may seem to be impossible, something far-fetched which can only be seen in movies like Inception. But with enough practice, you can actually do that in real life. I haven't tried it, because I'm yet to find a fellow dreamer who are willing to share his or her dream journal contents with me, and subsequently give me permission to enter his or her dream world ( u wanna try Leana? XD). I can always find people on DreamViews, but idk. I'm too shy to even start HAHAHAHA.

Anyhoo, I still can summon people in my lucid dreams, although it's not as awesome as dream sharing because they're merely projections of my Subconscious. Summoned Raphael and Adrien before, although I must say they emerged in a slightly altered version in my dreams. Somehow I can also 'summon' people in my non-lucid dreams by making them the subject of my MILD/VILD visualisation attempts (such dreams were usually my failed attempts to attain lucidity). Thinking about/interacting with someone prior to sleeping can also result in them appearing in my dreams, as in the case of Leana, my dad and his kittens, and, uh, Adrien. Haha, didn't mean to appear too stalker-ish though, guess I'm just good in visualising.

So last night I had a chat with my bff Top, and we talked about random stuffs, including things like Amanita muscaria and THC (lol isn't he the awesomest). I think I did mention about meeting him in dreamland. Went to sleep quite late (4.00 am) and did some VILD. Did not have a lucid dream, but had several vivid weird dreams. My first dream was about me in a dorm room with a friend of mine, along with several other DCs. We were about to sleep when a stoner came and approached us. I somehow knew he took marijuana from his looks alone - not that he had dreads or anything, he just looked very stoned. He offered me a glass of green-coloured drink, but I refused his offer because I somehow had the realization that the drink was a cocktail of alcohol and other drugs (not psychedelic). My friend, however, took a sip before I even had the chance to warn her off it. She told me it has a chemical taste, kinda sweet but tasted like ethylene. When I told her about the alcohol contained in the drink, she was horrified.

I was then transported to another place, which resembled Yaks and Yetis, my favourite Goa-tinged shop. The dream version, however, was more spacious and had more colours. I browsed the shop and was about to buy something when I woke up and realized it was time for my Subuh prayer. Attempted WBTB afterwards because I couldn't be bothered to wake up for good. Again, my attempt was not successful, but at least I managed to get a very epic dream.

I found myself in a heavily altered version of my flat, with a very big kitchen and spacious corridor. Went to the kitchen and saw Top. Had a long chat with him but I didn't remember the essence of our conversation. One thing I noticed, he looked rather gloomy. A DC later gave me a note, telling me that he was heartbroken after finding out that his crush was falling for someone else. To cheer him up, I offered to accompany him for a walk around Dunedin. When I want to get dressed, however, I discovered that my decorated room door was totally maimed.

the said door

The psychedelic crepe papers were torn off, and words were scribbled on the door. I was totally infuriated; I put so much effort in decorating my door, and someone simply ruined it for me?? I was so angry I ended up crying, although no tears seemed to come out. My housemates all went out of their room to find out what happened. There was a very long letter taped on the door. That particular someone explained why she did that to me, telling me she was jealous and I didn't deserve the things I got in my life. Upon reading the letter, I immediately knew who was the culprit - I recognize her handwriting anywhere. I told my housemates I knew who did that to me, but didn't exactly tell them who. I still didn't believe someone could actually do that to me, and I think I did some kind of reality check but failed to realize I was in a dream. That incident ruined my mood for the whole day, and I ended up telling people I didn't want to go anywhere that day. I even cancelled my plan to go out with Top.

I don't know if Subconscious is trying to tell me something from the dream. But hey, a dream is a dream, so it may not mean anything, just my Subconscious projecting things that are buried deep within my heart. But anyways. Who's up for some mind-blowing shared dreaming with me? Just let me read your dream journal and give me permission (it's a Nagual thing, so yeah), and before you know it we can fly together in dreamland.

I grant you permission to dream with me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment