Saturday, March 26, 2011

quick post: Stephen LaBerge!

Guess what arrived in the mail yesterday?


Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge! OMG finally!

Bought this from trademe.co.nz for $35 (including postage). I wanted to buy Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming, but didn't find any, so I bought this one instead. It even has a CD thrown in as well, with my beloved Stephen guiding techniques on how to induce lucid dreams, do reality checks etc with his mesmerizing voice. Okay, not that mesmerizing, but it's Stephen LaBerge himself FGS. How can I not fall in love with him? :3

I haven't had time to read the book yet thanks to the HUBS test earlier today, but I'm definitely going to read it tonight - while listening to Stephen's mesmerizing induction tracks of course. Awwww~

Altogether now: the next time I'm dreaming I want to remember to recognize I am dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment