Sunday, May 1, 2011

quick post: DJ

This is my beloved physical dream journal that I mentioned earlier :D

now with dreamcatcher mandala! and Kalifornia/Astral Projection reference!


back cover. Shpongle is a must since many of my dreams have Shpongle stuffs in it hahahaha


excerpts. Non-lucid in black, lucid in purple/other colours in case my purple pen run out of ink

I found that keeping a physical dream journal is very useful in improving dream recall. I used to be able to remember only 2 to 3 dreams per week prior to buying this dream journal, but now I could remember that much dreams per night. So far I've been recording my dreams religiously every time I go to sleep, with only 2 gaps. It's a good idea to use a big book as your dream journal, because you would have more space to write what you could observe/feel in your dream. I'm planning to integrate illustrations in my dream journal (hence me using a visual diary instead of regular ruled notebook) but that depends on whether or not I have time to draw stuffs the moment I wake up from my sleep.

I love my dream journal, it's the best thing ever :D

No comments:

Post a Comment